Saturday, October 29, 2011

October, the best month

I think October is just the best. I love the fall colors.

I love the temperatures, cool in the mornings and evenings, cold at night for sleeping, but pretty nice during the daytime.

It doesn't rain or snow much in October. The sky is usually bright blue.

I don't have many autumn decorations for my home, but I have a few things, and I enjoy doing a little bit of fall decorating.
It's time to get out the crock pot to make soups and stews. I'll do some baking too...carrot cake for our potluck at work, birthday cake for our knitting group party, something to bring to another potluck next week.

Plenty of knitting to do.
This year I decided to make a sweater. It will take me awhile, but perhaps I can finish it by January.
And naps in October are just the right thing to do in the late afternoon.

What's not to love about October?

No comments:

Post a Comment