Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Will Love It

We going to stay. I can't say I really "love it," but staying is the least bad alternative. I will have to pay a fair amount of extra money but not as much as I would pay if I were to move.

I just decided that moving was too much trouble. I don't want to do it right now. The whole idea just exhausts me.


I only need 4 more years here. Then, for sure, I will be out of this place as fast as I can. I don't know where I will go to, but I have 4 years to figure that out.

Plenty of my neighbors are staying. Some are even very happy about the idea of getting a renovated place. One retired lady that I know pretty well will be moving into a renovated place right across the hall from me. She is really looking forward to that, which makes me feel good too.

Part of what made me decide to stay is the way I have changed this apartment to suit me. The walls are painted different colors. I have my own window treatments up, as well as my own light fixtures. I even put in my own kitchen faucet. My carpet is in pretty good shape. I can continue to live without a built in microwave or a balcony.

And Smokey Rose does not need her life disrupted either. She is clueless about this whole business, but I'm sure if I were to ask her, she would vote for staying.


No comments:

Post a Comment