Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer - Again

Packing in process
This is all I have to say...it's summer again. I am already miserable. I just have to live through it. It could be worse; I could be living in Yemen.


Finally I am going to hit the road. I am more than ready for it. Haven't been any place at all since Thanksgiving last year, which is a long time for me.

First I'm leaving on a jet plane for Washington DC. ACNM is having it's 60th anniversary, and at first I was going to skip it, but I changed my mind. I'm going to try to make some good use of the time to be a tourista as much as possible. First priority is the botanic garden where I have never been.

As soon as I return, I'll be putting Smokey Rose in the car, and we will finally head out for our home in the Hills. We can only stay for the month of July this year, but next year, we'll be able to go there when we want and STAY as long as we want, so I can sacrifice this one season.

But meanwhile, it's getting to be 100 degrees. I don't feel like doing much of anything at all. I just have to realize that this is the beginning of the end of summer.

That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment