Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ill Again

Smokey Rose and I have been spending a lot of time together taking naps during the day. I became ill again and that has kind of put my life on hold. I "just" have a cold, but it's been a bad one that just will not go away. I have taken off days from work officially. I have gone to work when I felt awful and just carried on.


My symptoms have varied and changed constantly.....stuffy nose, cough, headaches, body aches, and lots of fatigue. I have enjoyed taking naps, especially with SR snuggled up against me.

I'm getting better finally. Right now I mostly have a dry cough (but one that startles other people who witness it.) I'm still taking it easy. I'm only doing things that I really have to do. Anything not required is just on hold for awhile.

Oh, I still do not need the medicines I previously took. That's good!


No comments:

Post a Comment